HEALTH

THIS MEGA POPULAR TOY EXPLODED IN ALEXANDER’S HAND – HE IS WRITING NOW TO WARN OTHER PEOPLE!!!

Alexander Dögl recently acquired the so-called fidget spinner – a toy that has become very popular recently.

But he thought it spinned too slowly, and decided alongside some colleagues, to give it a little extra spin.

They shouldn’t have done that.

“I looked down and there was blood everywhere,” Alexander told Expressen.

The toy is supposed to be designed to help children with concentration difficulties but has also become a popular toy for a wide variety of people.

25-year-old Alexander decided to jump on the trend.

At first, he found it boring.

But later, competing alongside two colleagues, he decided to see just how fast he could make the popular toy spin.

They used a compressed air gun to try to get it to go faster – a move he has since regretted. Needless to say, it’s not how the toy is supposed to work.

“I held it in my hand and sprayed air on it. It started to go faster until fumes started to come out of it. Then it exploded,” he told local media.

Blood came gushing out and his colleagues had to drive him to the emergency room, where he required six stitches.

“I was sent for X-rays, and they saw that I had a fracture in my thumb and the tendon had also been damaged.”

 

Source: http://www.behappystayhealthy.net/this-mega-popular-toy-exploded-in-alexanders-hand-he-is-writing-now-to-warn-other-people/

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem?

Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet.

Copyright © 2015 The Mag Theme. Theme by MVP Themes, powered by Wordpress.

To Top