Researchers, scientists, and suffering patients are all searching for an improved treatment of cancer. This degenerative disease has tortured countless individuals and their families. Chemotherapy has helped many, but it is a slow and painful process with no absolute guarantee it will be worth it.
The radiation kills the cancerous cells in the body, along with all the regular, necessary cells. In a way, this method harms the victim in order to heal. It’s no wonder that doctors are looking for a better way.
This long-awaited study directed science to find anticancer properties in your own backyard! I mean this literally.
DANDELION FOR KILLING CANCER CELLS
John Don Carlo was seventy-two when he was battling leukemia. After grueling but noneffective treatments, he was brought home to settle his affairs and spend his final days with his family. As a last resort, he cancer clinic tossed him a suggestion to drink dandelion root tea. Carlo listened dutifully, and four months later, he was in remission. He has been living cancer-free for the past three years.
THE GROUNDBREAKING STUDY
Dandelion root extract has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to heal various ailments from digestive issues to hepatitis to anorexia. This common weed has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anti-carcinogenic benefits.
This miraculous plant against aggressive human chronic myelomonocytic leukemia cells. The researchers treated the cells with increased concentrations of the dandelion root extract. The cells with the DRE showed a reduced ability to rejuvenate and grew at a slower pace, leading to cell death, compared to the untreated cells. The cancer cells were disintegrating after 48 hours!
Unlike chemotherapy that does not discriminate between the cancerous and the healthy cells, the extract only attacked the leukemia cells and strengthened the immunity of the necessary cells.
Besides for leukemia, dandelion root extract has the potential to fight other cancers, including, prostate, lung, colon, breast, prostate, liver, and lung cancer.
DANDELIONS FOR HEALTH
Even for those fortunate enough to be cancer-free, this root can still be beneficial for other ailments.
- Diabetes – The roots and stems stimulate the production of insulin, which stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- Digestive Issues – The vitamins and minerals in dandelions help cleanse the liver by filtering out impurities and increase the bile.
- Prevent UTIs – Dandelions fight bacteria that causes this infection.
- A Good Source of Vitamin A – With one cup of dandelion tea, you can fight premature aging, vision impairment, and respiratory infections.
- Strengthens Bones and Source of Vitamin K – This reduces the risk of bone fractures and improves their health. Also, dandelions prevent tooth decay, calcium deficiency, and muscle tension.
WARNING: NOT ALONGSIDE CHEMO
Dr. Hamm warns that dandelion root extract can negatively affect chemotherapy. If you are undergoing cancer treatment, consult with your medical practitioner about the supplements or food you are taking on a regular basis alongside your prescribed treatment.